Attracting and hiring the best talent is a challenge for any organization. Jeff Boucher is Director of Talent Services at Titus Talent Strategies, and in this episode he shares some of the secrets for attracting the very best talent to your organization.
- Jeff is the first "repeat guest" on Hoosier Hometown Heroes.
- Jeff has not yet been to the Indy500 (but Tony will do his best to drag him to qualifications this year).
- Jeff often refers to himself as a "Talent Thief."
- Normally works with companies with annual revenue up to $500,000,000.
- Titus coaches clients to be more "proactive" with their talent acquisition strategy (build a pipeline of talent).
- Focus on "Passive Candidates," which are generally where you find the best talent.
- Not a fan of the "Post and Pray" approach to filling a job.
- Tutus Talent Strategies will help "sell the position" to the candidate.
- Charged at an hourly rate rather than a percentage of salary. (75% savings compared to the traditional recruiting model).
- Promethius Consulting is working with Schmidt Peterson Motorsports to support all their computer technology at the Indy500 this year.