Anurag Garg is Co-founder and CEO of Dattus Inc., which provides predictive, prescriptive and preventative technology to reduce or eliminate the cost of unplanned downtime.
- The next "industrial revolution" is here thanks to companies like Dattus.
- Dattus is all about reducing or eliminating unplanned down-time, which can be very costly.
- The Dattus technology reports ahead of time that a machine will fail, via use of real-time reporting and continuous data collection.
- The Dattus systems will learn over time and will get better and better at predicting failure. "Just like humans, the more data the system sees, the more it learns."
- This process is called "Machine Learning."
- The cost of down-time is huge and can change industry to industry.
- Continuous monitoring vs. "run to failure" mode.
- In some cases, using "nanotechnology" devices. But the overall solution is "sensor-agnostic."
- Anurag was born in India and raised in Thailand.